2. Survey of impact of Tobacco sponsored World cup cricket match on children-1996 under banner of NOTE India-1996
3. Minilap Cholecystectomy -Evaluation & Training Program- 1998
4. Nutritional supplementation in chronic empyema thoraces and faecal fistula- by Claris Life-sciences -2000.
5. Establishment of Tobacco Cessation Clinic and in depth research on tobacco usage and cessation, World Health Organization project-Since 2001 still continuing.
6. Calcium dobesilate in chronic venous insufficiency.-Project sponsored by OZONE pharmaceuticals, 2002
7. Tobacco control advocacy-WHO project since 2003
8. Evaluation of growth factors in diabetic foot.
9. FDA Project entitled "NuvocidTM (oritavancin) at Single or Infrequent
Doses for the Treatment of Complicated Skin and Skin Structure Infection (SIMPLIFI)" sponsored by Targanta Therapeutics Corporation, Indianapolis, IN, U.S.A. 2008.
10. Project on "A Prospective, Open-Label, Comparative, Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Human Tetanus Immunoglobulin (HTIG), Monoclonal and Polyclonal, In Confirmed Tetanus Cases" sponsored by SIRO Clinpharm Pvt. Ltd. Thane (W) - India. 2009.
11. Project "MARG" A health awareness programme for the prevention of obesity & diabetes through healthy eating and active life style. Promoted by Diabetes Foundation (India) and funded by World Diabetic Foundation (Denmark).