Media clippings since January 14, 2010 onwards
(media clippings of social-medical activities of Professor (Dr) Rama Kant are available in our office. We are in process of uploading their scans on the website. So far, there are some media scans available from 14 January 2010 onwards).
* All India Radio - Above 50 exclusive programme broadcasted on Tobacco, Aids and other health related topics on AIR, FM, RADIO CITY And Educational TV. Both live, phone in and pre recorded.
* Regular news coverage of awareness programs against Tobacco every week.
* South African Broadcasting Corporation SABC Radio took an hour long exclusive Live Interview on NEWER INTERVENTIONS IN CHRONIC EMPYEMA THORACIS - MEET THE PROFESSOR on December 1, 2000
* BBC Worldwide broadcast on Tobacco Control in India in a special program called DHEEMA ZAHAR featured PROF. RAMA KANT as an expert for AAMIR KHAN's, a coveted film star of India, personal testimony of suffering from smoking related health hazards.
* South African Broadcasting Corporation SABC Radio took exclusive Interview on 12.12.06 on Scenario of operation theatres preparedness for dealing with surgical problems of AIDS patients.
* Several programs telecasted on Door Darshan Kendra Lucknow with regular weekly appearance in Health magazine-
* I was resource person for health related programs especially on Tobacco for National TV Health Magazine "Kalyani" for Lucknow Door Darshan TV.
* Skids, short drama, Nukkar natak and short video films on Tobacco hazards regularly produced and exhibited in different programs and functions all over the world.
* Large number of articles published in national news papers & magazines in Hindi & English including :-The Hindustan Times, The Pioneer, The Times of India, Rajasthan Patrika (Jaipur) , Swatantra Vaartha (Hyderabad), Daily hindi Milap (Andhra Pradesh), Nav Bharat Times (Mumbai), Lokmat samachar (Nagpur), Lokmat Times (Nagpur), Mukta (Delhi Press), Kuber Times, Rashtriya Sahara (Delhi), Hindustan (Lucknow), Swatantra Bharat (Lucknow), Amar Ujala (Meerut), Aaj (Varanasi), Prabhat Khabar (Ranchi Bihar), Dainik bhaskar (Bhopal MP),etc.
* News coverage of very large number of health related programs, competitions like Debates, poster and slogan competitions etc have been a regular occurrence of all leading news papers.
See more news clippings here