Social awareness programmes on health - tobacco control, lung health, HIV/AIDS, thyroid, haemmorhoids, cancer, and other issues
1. Awareness program on Tobacco and children at Dabble school Indira Nagar, Lucknow in Hindi
2. Awareness on AIDS at Loreto Convent College, Lucknow in Hindi
3. Awareness program in Hindi at Central Academy School, Indira Nagar, Lucknow on Iodination of Salt and its significance.
4. Medical Camp at Lal Pur, Hardoi and awareness program in Hindi on Tobacco and Cancer, Slide show.
5. Guest lecture on TOBACCO AND YOUTH at Jai Narain Degree College in Hindi with Secretary Higher education as chief guest.
6. Awareness programs in Hindi at different villages at Varanasi in collaboration with Ajai Kumar Singh, a local NGO working on community education and health along with Mr.Pratap Sharma, Madhukar Misra and Bobby Rama Kant
7. Awareness program on Thyroid disorders in Hindi at Rani Laxmi Bai colleger, Indira nagar, Lucknow.
8. Awareness program on Hazards of Tobacco usage and How to quit it? at Rani Laxmi Bai College at Sector 18, Indira Nagar in Hindi.
9. Guest lecture at indo gulf factory on TOBACCO CESSATION 7 OCT. 2001
10. Paper presented at ISPN conference at MT ABU 12-14 OCT. 2001, language used was Hindi.
11. Spoke in Hindi amongst Indian community regarding Tobacco cessation, not an impossible dream in India on October 15, 2001.
12. Awareness program on Cancer and its Prevention in Hindi at Budaun, village Kachla November 1st, 2001.
13. Awareness program on Tobacco and Health at computer center NIIT at Sapru Marg, Lucknow.
14. Awareness program on Malnutrition in Hindi at Navyug Radiance College, chief guest being Mr. Surya Pratap Shahi, minister of Prohibition and Excise UP Government.
15. Awareness program in Hindi at White Hall, K.G's medical College, Lucknow campus with students on Tobacco addiction and cessation -role of medical personals.
16. Guest lecture at La Martenier College, Lucknow on Tobacco and youth in English and Hindi.
17. Mankapur, Gonda -Lecture and workshop on Tobacco cessation and its hazards, alongwith Bilinda Hughes, ASH personnel from Bangkok, Thailand.
18. Guest lecture on AIDS -Basic facts and its prevention in Hindi under the banner of SONI NURSING HOME, RISHIKESH.
19. Workshop on Thyroid disorders in Hindi at Ram Sanehi Ghat, Barabanki in collaboration with Surgeon of CHC.
20. Lecture in Hindi at Lal Pur village on Hygiene and common infections, infestations and their prevention.
21. World environment day celebrated in collaboration with Medha Patekar by discussing HIROSHIMA DAY and possibility of ARMSLESS WORLD at KG's Medical College, Lucknow on August 6, 1999.
22. Symposium on TOBACCO AND CANACER at K.G's Medical College, Lucknow under the chairmanship of Sri SUNIL DUTT, FAMOUS FILM STAR AND MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT.All proceedings were conducted in HINDI.23. Teachers training program for teachers of Kumaon Division on TOBACCO ADDICTION AND ITS CESSATION at K.G's Medical College, Lucknow, this was conducted in Hindi.
24. Tobacco and Youth -A LECTURE CUM VIDEO SHOW at SPRING DALE COLLEGE for the students of 9th class in Hindi.
25. Tobacco addiction and role of youth in its control- a highly interactive program both in English and Hindi at communion of several colleges at Hyderabad.
26. Tuberculosis -a curse to humanity, a lecture at main branch of Punjab National Bank Hazratganj in Hindi.
27. Talks on Lucknow radio regularly on several aspects of Tobacco, cancer, thyroid disorders, Hygiene, Pollution, family planning and AIDS.
28. Talks on FM BAND on Tobacco addiction, Tobacco cessation, Visit to CHAICAGO WORLD CONFERRENCE ON to TOBACCO OR HEALTH and THYROID PROBLEMS.
29. Phone in program on FM BAND for problems of Thyroid gland and its management.
30. Guest lecture on TOBACCO ADDICTION AND ITS QUITTING at AVADH INSTITUTE OF DENTAL SCIENCES along with NEILS BILLO, executive director of IUATLD, FRANCE.
31. GUEST lecture on AIDS at AVADH INSTITUTE OF DENTAL SCIENCES along with DR.DAVID BLYTH, PRESIDENT OF SURGEONS ASSOCIATION OF SOUTH AFRICA.
32. Guest lecture in several branches of Swaroop colleges, Kanpur on Hazards of Tobacco and Introduction to AIDS.
33. Poster exhibition at national botanical garden, Lucknow 28&29 May 2002
34. First ever phone in program at Door Darshan Lucknow on Tobacco related problems 6.30-7.00 pm.
35. Delivered a lecture on Tobacco hazards and Camp organized for Tobacco cessation in Voluntary Health Association program at Gomti Nagar .